Monday, July 15, 2013

Just to Say Hello :)

So I decided last night as I found myself unable to fall asleep thinking about the strawberry pillows I was so close to finishing, that I should start blogging about all my creative undertakings. I say creative because I dabble (or train) in so many different art forms, I would have difficulty limiting my blog to one. I am and always will be a dancer first. But I am also a singer, an actress, a writer, a photographer, a crafter, a seamstress, a painter, and, most generally speaking, a person exciting about life and about making things. About making anything. I also love history and I'm convinced I was born in the wrong era - should have been an 1900's baby. Since I'm here, instead, I just pretend to be back in prettier times and wear the clothes to match.

On the more technical side of this introduction, my name is Hailey, I'm a nineteen year old college sophomore majoring in dance and creative writing. I love school, learning, and reading. Totally a goody two shoes, never miss a class, don't go to parties or drink or do drugs type. I live in the Midwest in a beach town and I take the same picture of the waves breaking every single year, always thinking it's just as cool as the last time. I have one younger sister, and the two most adorable dogs to ever grace the planet. I'm biased but it's true.

And... I'm tired and have to be at my nannying job early tomorrow morning so I'm going to bed. I'm excited to get this blog started and hope you enjoy reading it!
(Sorry for my haphazard organization - promise I won't usually be like this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment